Welcome to Mulholland Tennis Club! Our Junior Lounge is a supervised play area for children 3 years of age and older. A myriad of activities and games that will provide each child a wonderful experience each and every time they visit.
It is equally important that each child is in a safe, happy, nurturing and educational environment during his or her stay at the club. All of our staff love children and are dedicated to creating memorable moments, and friendships that last a lifetime.
$7.00 per hour per child (Ages 3-9)
$10.00 per child for food (Fridays Only)
*All staff have had criminal and sex offender background checks and are first aid & CPR certified
Prices effective November 1, 2014
On behalf of everyone here at MTC, we would like to welcome your child to our Junior Lounge and assure you that we will work as hard as possible to ensure that your child has a wonderful time each and every visit and that it will be organized and well supervised. Your child is very safe here! To that end, we ask you to review the following policies and suggestions for making our Junior Lounge a safe and enjoyable experience for you and your child.
- Remember that you must remain on MTC premises to have your child utilize the Junior Lounge at all times. Failure to comply will result in the loss of childcare.
- For the safety of all the children, we do not allow food to be brought in and eaten.
- Please check your children’s pockets before bringing them into the Junior Lounge for food or small objects, which could cause choking of little children. NO OUTSIDE TOYS!
- Please make sure to fill out the appropriate forms so that we have them on file in case we encounter an emergency with your child.
- Please fill out the sign-in sheet completely and legibly, including where you will be while your child is in the Junior Lounge. Failure to complete the sign-in sheet will result in a charge for the remainder of the shift.
- We will do our best to make your children as happy as possible during their visits, but if they cry for 15 minutes, we will bring them back to you.
- Shoes must be worn in the Junior Lounge at all times.
- If your child will be picked up by someone other than you, make sure to fill out a form so that we can release your child to the third party. (Photo ID required at pickup)
- Please make sure to tell staff if there are any medical conditions, they should know about each time you visit the Junior Lounge.